The Micro Weather Pro™ is a compact weather station suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including hazmat, agricultural, meteorological, and defense.
The Micro Weather Pro™ features Mesotech’s exclusive Plug & Measure™ technology, which means you can set up your weather station and start collecting data in less than five minutes. This compact system weighs less than 20 pounds total and requires no tools for assembly.
Key features of the Micro Weather Pro™ include:
- Complete system in one package: easy-to-use embedded software, data logger, sensors, and stand
- Included ALOHA/CAMEO* data formatting
- Versatile power options
- Data logging and real-time output
- Compact, lightweight, and reliable
- Quick installation
- Available wireless communication option
The embedded and easy-to-configure data logging software gives you control of the time intervals and data averaging settings. This simple interface allows you to move the weather station effortlessly from one application to another. Using the optional handheld display, you can verify settings and operation in the field.
Installation and Accessories
You can use the Micro Weather Pro™ for either temporary or long-term data collection. Installation options include any of the following:
- 9-foot lightweight aluminum tripod
- 3-foot steel tripod
- 30-foot tower
Both the tripod and fixed installation can use a rechargeable battery or AC power. Solar options make remote long-term use an option.
Grounding kits and lightning rod kits are available for both the tower and tripods. Anchoring stakes are available for the aluminum tripod.
The Weather Pro™ HazMat Station meets the criteria for several federal grant programs
The United State Federal Government offers grants to states and local and tribal jurisdictions to assist them in preparing for and responding to natural disasters, large-scale emergencies, and terrorist attacks. In FY2006, the Department of Homeland Security appropriated over $530 million for grants.
Following are several available grant programs:
Grant information is also available from your local state emergency preparedness department.
We can build any Micro Weather Pro™ system to your specific requirements, and even package it into a portable weather station kit, if needed.
Contact us for more information about developing your custom weather monitoring solution.
* CAMEO (Computer-Aided Management of Emergency Operations) is a system of software applications used widely to plan for and respond to chemical emergencies. ALOHA® (Areal Locations of Hazardous Atmospheres) is an atmospheric dispersion model used for evaluating releases of hazardous chemical vapors. ALOHA is part of the CAMEO package.